Kids Drama is for all kids who are in 2nd grade or higher. Through fun drama performance, kids in this class will learn to express themselves freely with confidence. They will learn to understand and express other people’s emotions, thoughts, and actions. This is also a great class to help your child overcome all fears related to public performance and enhance his English fluency at the same time.
- Learn to use appropriate Eye-Contact
- Learn to use appropriate Volume.
- Learn to use appropriate Voice Variation.
- Learn to use voice to convey meaning of story.
- Learn to use voice to create character.
- Learn to use facial expressions to convey meaning .
- Learn to use facial expressions to create character.
- Learn to use appropriate gestures.
- Learn to exhibits self-confidence.
- Memorize scripts and act in public.
- Age Appropriateness For Beginners Class: 3rd grade – 5th grade
- Class Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, once a week
- Payment Policy: Pay in advance and no refund