Refutation involves critical thinking with logical questioning and answering. This class is a prerequisite to all debate classes and is dedicated to teaching students the very basic skills of refutation: 1) deny, 1) devalue, and 3) debar. This is students’ favorite class which is designed to stimulate students’ critical thinking skills by engaging them in competitive games.
- Learn to question premises.
- Learn to deduce from logical reasoning.
- Learn to infer from examples.
- Learn to refute all statements.
- Learn to hypothesize your own ideas with logic.
- Learn to form theories with your hypotheses. –
- Age Appropriateness: 4th grade and up
- Class Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, once a week
- Payment Policy: Pay in advance and no refund