Academic Vocab, Reading, Writing class is for students who are aiming for higher scores on all English related classes in middle & high schools. The class curriculum is developed by Jessie Chen, the CEO of Taipei Debate Academy and Asian Debate League. She is a published author with a Cum Laude in English Literature, Summa Cum Laude in Masters in Teaching English, and a former college instructional aid and a high school English teacher. Jessie as the most competent and innovative English teacher in the United States is documented as she holds the record highest score on PRAXIS Exam.
This class is designed to force intellectual expansion of your child in a short period of time by 1) critically reading challenging scholarly articles, 2) writing interpretive critiques on the scholarly articles, 3) and analyzing and memorizing the Academic words and other advance vocabularies by applying JC’s innovative learning methods.
- Learn to read critically.
- Learn to discuss critically.
- Learn to write critically.
- Learn Academic and other advance vocabularies.
- Learn conventional grammar.
- Learn academic writing techniques.
- Learn to write high school level papers.
- Age Appropriateness: 7th grade and up
- Class Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, once a week
- Payment Policy: Pay in advance and no refund