Does your child’s writing need a boost?
Teacher Brandon, a former professional Writing Center teacher, can help.
ADL’s Academic Writing course (Grades 6+), developed by Brandon Gergel & ADL CEO Ms. Jessie, offers a systematic approach to writing.
Teacher Brandon has developed an organized, step-by-step method that helps students turn their ideas into finished academic essays. In course surveys, parents point to this as one of the biggest benefits of the class.
Teacher Brandon will send parents and students weekly personalized feedback on students’ writing. Students will also learn 100 high-level vocabulary words per semester. Studying writing, analysis and vocabulary in this way will immensely benefit students on the new evidence-based reading and writing sections of the SAT. These skills are what the best American universities expect to see in prospective students.
Class times: Fridays 4:30 – 6:30 PM (Tianmu); Saturdays 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM (Downtown Campus)
To sign up, please call ADL at 02 2876 1866 or speak with ADL staff
- Learn to read critically.
- Learn to discuss critically.
- Learn to write critically.
- Learn Academic and other advance vocabularies.
- Learn conventional grammar.
- Learn academic writing techniques.
- Learn to write high school level papers.
- Age Appropriateness: 6th grade and up
- Class Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, once a week
- Payment Policy: Pay in advance and no refund