Current news papers are multifaceted and designed to engage all readers, regardless of age. Current news discussions and writings are one of the best ways to apply abstract concepts acquired in schools into a real life situations and examples. Things kids learn in this class will never be forgotten by them because everything has specific and true examples published on news.
This is a perfect class to prepare the kids for more advance classes like debate. This is also a perfect class to to get the shy kids to talking, unskilled writers to editing their own news journals, and naive kids to seeing the light of the day in a real world.
- Learn to read critically.
- Learn to discuss critically.
- Learn to write presentations critically.
- Learn 184 important words from the news.
- Learn to present their news projects in public.
- Age Appropriateness: 4th grade and up, open to adults as well
- Class Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, once a week
- Payment Policy:
- Pay in advance
- Pay Cash
- No refund