AP English Writing This class is for college (AP or IB) bound students who are aiming success in all English related classes in school. The class curriculum is developed by Jessie Chen, the CEO of Taipei Debate Academy and Asian Debate League. She is a published author with a Cum Laude in English Literature, Summa Cum Laude in Masters in Teaching English, and a former college instructional aid and a high school English teacher. Jessie as the most competent and innovative English teacher in the United States is documented as she holds the record highest score on PRAXIS Exam.
This class will force intellectual expansion of your child by 1) reading college level English literature, 2) writing interpretive critiques, 3) and analyzing and memorizing advance vocabularies.
- Learn to read critically.
- Learn to discuss critically.
- Learn to write critically.
- Learn Academic and other advance vocabularies.
- Learn conventional grammar.
- Learn academic writing techniques.
- Learn to write high school level papers.
- Age Appropriateness: 10th grade and up
- Program Duration: 15 weeks, 30 class hours
- Class Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, once a week
- Class Size: 6 students minimum, 10 students maximum
- Tuition: NT$ 31,500.00
- Payment Policy:
- Pay in advance
- Pay Cash
- No refund