Honors English Writing class is for students who are aiming for higher scores on all English related classes in middle & high schools. The class curriculum is developed by Jessie Chen, the CEO of Taipei Debate Academy and Asian Debate League. She is a published author with a Cum Laude in English Literature, Summa Cum Laude in Masters in Teaching English, and a former college instructional aid and a high school English teacher. Jessie as the most competent and innovative English teacher in the United States is documented as she holds the record highest score on PRAXIS Exam.
The class is designed to force intellectual expansion of your child by 1) critically reading classic English Literature, 2) writing interpretive critiques, 3) and analyzing and memorizing advance vocabularies by applying JC’s innovative learning methods. –
- Learn to read critically.
- Learn to discuss critically.
- Learn to write critically.
- Learn Academic and other advance vocabularies.
- Learn conventional grammar.
- Learn academic writing techniques.
- Learn to write high school level papers.
- Age Appropriateness: 8th grade and up
- Program Duration: 15 weeks, 30 class hours
- Class Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, once a week
- Class Size: 6 students minimum, 10 students maximum
- Tuition: NT$ 31,500.00
- Payment Policy:
- Pay in advance
- Pay Cash
- No refund