Competitive Speech is for students who need more individual attention and coaching for their speech competition. ADL teachers are qualified to prepare students for the most prestigious U.S. Speech competitions such as NJFL or NFL. However, we can also train students for locally-held Taiwanese competitions.
Teachers in this class will help students in small groups so that each student can learn to draft, write, edit, and voice-record speech scripts. Once the speech is edited and recorded, teachers will schedule 30 minute, individual coaching for all the students in class until each student has mastered their speech and ready to compete.
- Learn to cut speech drafts from a proper source.
- Learn to write a speech draft.
- Learn to edit a speech draft.
- Learn to voice record a speech draft (or have the teachers record for the students).
- Memorize and perform the speech in public.
- Age Appropriateness: 6th grade and up
- Program Duration: 8 weeks (16 class hours)
- Class Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, once a week
- Class Size: 3 students minimum, 6 students maximum
- Tuition: NT$ 11,200
- Payment Policy:
- Pay in advance
- Pay Cash
- No refund