Competitive Drama is for students who need more individual attention and coaching for their “dramatic interpretation” competition or other drama related competitions. ADL teachers are qualified to prepare students for the most prestigious U.S. competitions such as NJFL or NFL. However, we can also train students for locally-held Taiwanese competitions.
Teachers in this class will help students in small groups so that each student can learn to draft, write, edit, and voice-record speech scripts. Once the speech is edited and recorded, teachers will schedule 30 minute, individual coaching for all the students in class until each student has mastered their speech and ready to compete.
- Learn to cut or write a speech draft from a proper source.
- Learn to write a speech draft.
- Learn to edit a speech draft.
- Learn to voice record a speech draft (or have the teachers record for the students.
- Learn to use appropriate Eye-Contact
- Learn to use appropriate Volume.
- Learn to use appropriate Voice Variation.
- Learn to use voice to convey meaning of story.
- Learn to use voice to create character.
- Learn to use facial expressions to convey meaning .
- Learn to use facial expressions to create character.
- Learn to use appropriate gestures.
- Learn to exhibits self-confidence.
- Memorize and perform the speech in public.-
- Age Appropriateness: 6th grade and up
- Program Duration: 8 weeks (16 class hours)
- Class Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, once a week
- Class Size: 3 students minimum, 6 students maximum
- Tuition: NT$ 11,200
- Payment Policy:
- Pay in advance
- Pay Cash
- No refund