Is your child prepared for the SAT?
ADL’s PSAT Vocab, Reading, Writing course (grades 8+) is designed to help your child succeed on the PSAT, SAT, and other standardized tests. This course is modeled around the evidence-based Reading and Writing & Language sections of the SAT.
- SAT Reading: Students will practice reading, discussing, and analyzing texts. Discussion questions are based on information and ideas, rhetoric, and synthesis—the three categories of questions they will see on the PSAT & SAT.
- SAT Writing & Language: Students will learn 200 SAT words per semester using CEO Ms. Jessie’s proven “speeder” method. All students that use this method score 95-100% on end-of-semester examinations!
Teacher Brandon, a former professional Writing Center tutor, will provide weekly personalized feedback on students’ writing, which will be shared with parents via Google Docs. Help your child appeal to the best American and international universities.
Students’ Writing Samples:
- Nathan Chang – Grade 9, Wego Private School
- Learn to read critically.
- Learn to discuss critically.
- Learn to write critically.
- Learn SAT and other advance vocabularies.
- Learn conventional grammar.
- Learn academic writing techniques.
- Learn to write perfect A papers for all your school assignments.
- Age Appropriateness: 8th grade and up
- Class Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, once a week
- Class Time: Friday 6:30 – 8:30 PM at ADL in Tianmu
- Payment Policy: Pay in advance and no refund
- Minimum six students required to open the class.
To sign up, please call ADL at 02 2876 1866 or speak with ADL staff.
Click Here To Register Online To Save A Spot Before You Pay: