This class is for college bound students who are aiming for higher scores on SAT and better grades in all English related classes in high schools. The class curriculum is developed by Jessie Chen, the CEO of Taipei Debate Academy and Asian Debate League. She is a published author with a Cum Laude in English Literature, Summa Cum Laude in Masters in Teaching English, and a former college instructional aid and a high school English teacher. Jessie as the most competent and innovative English teacher in the United States is documented as she holds the record highest score on PRAXIS Exam.
This class is designed to force intellectual expansion of your child in a short period of time by 1) critically reading challenging philosophical literature likely to appear on SAT exams, 2) discussing, analyzing, and writing interpretive critiques on the read literature, 3) and memorizing SAT words and other advance vocabularies by applying JC’s innovative learning methods.
- Learn to read critically.
- Learn to discuss critically.
- Learn to write critically.
- Learn SAT and other advance vocabularies.
- Learn conventional grammar.
- Learn academic writing techniques.
- Learn to write perfect A papers for all your school assignments.
- Age Appropriateness: 8th grade and up
- Class Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, once a week
- Payment Policy: Pay in advance and no refund