Elementary Listening, Writing, & Grammar is for students who are at a beginning level of writing who wants to become proficient at writing. The class curriculum is developed by Jessie Chen, the CEO of Taipei Debate Academy and Asian Debate League. She is a published author with a Cum Laude in English Literature, Summa Cum Laude in Masters in Teaching English, and a former college instructional aid and a high school English teacher. Jessie as the most competent and innovative English teacher in the United States is documented as she holds the record highest score on PRAXIS Exam.
This class is designed to enhance creative writing skills of your child by: 1) listening, taking notes, and reading short stories; 2) memorizing fun adjectives; 3) applying what they have read through writing; and 4) learn conventional grammar.
- Learn conventional grammar.
- Learn 150+ adjectives.
- Enhance listening ability.
- Enhance note taking ability.
- Learn to read critically.
- Learn writing techniques.
- Age Appropriateness: 1st grade and up
- Class Duration & Frequency: 2 hours, once a week
- Payment Policy: Pay in advance and no refund